Importing Schedule

Alles über SongBeamer, das sonst nirgendwo hineinpaßt
Antworten
ronnybob

Importing Schedule

Beitrag von ronnybob »

When I first learned how to import a schedule it worked great. Then I wrote every step down, then several days later as I was trying to import again as per my instructions it would not work. These are my instructions, are they right? To save a schedule for transporting, go to “save as” and save as usual. Then change it to a Zip file, then export it to a flash drive or other media.

Insert flash drive into second PC, then open Songbeamer program, go to file and “Import Schedule” find where the flash drive is at, then click on the Icon Zip file, then OK it or OPEN, it will put it in the program automatically.
Ron
Sebastian
SongBeamer Team

Beitrag von Sebastian »

No, you need to export the schedule using File->Export Schedule...
Gruß, Sebastian
ronnybob

Import Schedule

Beitrag von ronnybob »

It worked but I did notice that it does not bring in the background, is this correct?
Sebastian
SongBeamer Team

Beitrag von Sebastian »

It should import/export the background as well. But we do not export background videos yet. Also a global background will not be exported, because that is saved in the SongBeamer settings, and not in the schedule.
Gruß, Sebastian
ronnybob

Import Schedule

Beitrag von ronnybob »

Yes it did import the backgrounds. What I was doing was working with the same PC but when I tried it on another PC it imported the backgrounds perfectly, thanks again for your help, Ron.
Antworten